"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, December 15, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This



Today I am sharing my holiday dress with you. I decided to deck myself along with the halls........ It's festive, right? I do worry about keeping it watered, however. To help you wrap up the gifting, I do have some good links to share.  I know you are busy so let's get down to it.



Did you shop the Neiman Marcus Friends & Family Sale yet? There's still time. The 20% savings ends 12/17. In addition, Neiman's is offering Free Rush Shipping if ordered by 12/20 at Noon.  Here are my favorite picks of the sale starting at less than $20.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The biggest decor trends for 2018, according to Pinterest. I am excited about the Terrazzo trend! See them all at Domino.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Henri Bendel is offering 40% off Gifts this weekend. What girl wouldn't love the 2018 Megan Hess Desk Planner? It's a great selection of gifts.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
This weekend Gigi New York is offering Free Personalization and Expedited Shipping is on them! Not only do they have beautiful bags, you will find gorgeous leather books, travel accessories, and so many other gift items. How lovely to still have a chance at personalized gifts at this date?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Have your kids and grandkids joined the force? Find all things Star Wars at Pottery Bark Kids. Best yet, save 20% and Get Free Shipping Sitewide with Code: HOHOHO. (see site for exceptions) Promotion ends 12/16
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
And for even more Kids inspiration, visit the "Shop This" Gift Guide - Holiday Magic For Kids
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Shopbop has you covered for NYE with a Party Edit to beat all, from head to (extra sparkly) heels. And did you know that you can use your Amazon Prime account there for fast free shipping? Yes!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
How To Feel Fulfilled And Find Joy: I realize that this is tough for many, during this time of year. Perhaps it is your first Holiday since a loved one has passed, you are facing illness, or missing your family. None of that is easy. This article may help. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
For super unique gifts, visit the Moma Design Store Pop Up Shop at Nordstrom. I know that Star Wars guy on your list would love the Star Wars Drone, The "Spolied" gift tags are adorable, and the Kids X-Cap Light Up Hat is genius!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If I could wear a beanie hat, it would be Jennifer Behr's Galaxy Voilette Veiled Alpaca Beanie. All of her beautiful hair accessories are 20% off at Neiman's, until the 16th.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Cheers To Your Weekend! 
May your glass be half full today and always.
XOX
Deb
Shop This

Need it today? Buy Online & Pick Up in Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.